ConnectWork On Main is Butler’s CoWorking Space
It is first and foremost a hub for the business community, innovation, entrepreneurship, education, and networking.
Secondly, the CoWork serves as an affordable option for office space to conduct regular business that would otherwise be done at home, in coffee shops or traditional business settings.
The CoWork offers a variety of services:
- 15-20 person conference rooms
- lounge room for brainstorming and creative planning
- 4 personal office space rooms for meeting with clients or taking phone calls
- open business hub with 15-20 flex desks that visitors and members can reserve on a daily basis
Additionally, the CoWork offers these Premium services:
- physical mailing address
- shared administrative assistant
- call forwarding
- copy & printing
The CoWork will also come fully stocked with coffee and a kitchenette and offer a mini-pantry for snacks.
The Cowork will offer varying memberships to individuals, students, organizations, and businesses.