ConnectWork On Main is Butler’s CoWorking Space
It is first and foremost a hub for the business community, innovation, entrepreneurship, education, and networking.
Secondly, the CoWork serves as an affordable option for office space to conduct regular business that would otherwise be done at home, in coffee shops or traditional business settings. And let’s be real, a chance to get out of your basement or other cave of choice. Working alone 24/7 is never a good idea.
We are actively seeking ambitious, driven entrepreneurs, creatives, remote workers, and professionals. If you know someone who fits that description, we want to hear from them!
The CoWork offers a variety of services:
- 15-20 person conference rooms
- lounge room for brainstorming and creative planning
- 4 personal office space rooms for meeting with clients or taking phone calls
- open business hub with 15-20 flex desks that visitors and members can use on a daily basis
Additionally, the CoWork offers these benefits:
- Physical mailing address
- Access to copy & printing services on site
- Curated community designed to foster innovation and creativity
- Chance to hang out with epic people
With all good work environments comes the standard availability of coffee and wifi. And of course, all the amenities that one would need to have a productive working session.
We welcome ambitious, driven entrepreneurs, creatives, remote workers, and professionals. If that is you, please reach out and connect! You can do that here…