What We’re Doing for the Community
The safety of our team, members, guests, and our community is our top priority (yeah we know everyone says that, but it's true!). Please review our Health & Safety Policies below before visiting our space.
This is an especially challenging time for people and for businesses (it's still a thing!). We want to make our space and resources available to help you work under difficult conditions, as well as maintain your personal well-being. To do that, we are taking action to keep you safe if you do visit, and we’re asking that you do your part to keep one another safe.
Last Updated: December 12th, 2023
Using the Space
These steps for using the space are all about making sure that you don’t get sick and don’t unwittingly get anyone else sick.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home!
- Wash/sanitize hands upon arrival & wash hands regularly while here
- Spread out! We have distanced desks throughout the space and you are welcome to work anywhere you feel comfortable
- Only one person at each desk
- Clean your desk/chair before leaving with disinfectant
- Air movement is essential, keep all interior doors inside the space, open
- All non-member meetings must be cleared with management
- Use the sanitation supplies as needed – Hand Sanitizer, Masks, Gloves, Kleenex, Alcohol Wipes, Lysol Wipes, and Thermometer
High use areas and things like light switches are being cleaned/disinfected routinely. Members are required to disinfect their space before leaving for the day. As the number of people using the space increases, the regular cleaning schedule will reflect that.
- The Keurig is set up and the spinner is stocked with pods
- There are individually packaged coffee supplies (creamer, etc.)
Doing Your Part
To keep the space safe, there are a few things we ask you to do:
- If you learn that someone you’ve been in contact with is sick and you were in the space, please let us know
- If you become ill for any reason, please refrain from coming into ConnectWork on Main for at least 5 days and wear a mask until symptoms clear or at least 10 days have lapsed since the onset of symptoms
- Please notify us immediately if you or someone you have been in close contact with tests positive for Covid-19 and you have been in the space within the last 5 days
We know this is a challenging time, we’re here to help
If you’re going freelance for the first time, if you’re struggling with working from home, not ready to go back to your main office yet, or if you’ve decided to start your own business, click the JOIN US button below. Coworking could be a more delightful and successful (and safe!) way to work for you.