We are nearing the end of the first 60 days of being reopened and under new ownership. It is been quite the ride. It was amazing to see the members who have been with ConnectWork from the beginning stick with us as we moved furniture, changed a bunch of things, and wreaked havoc on the routine.
In the process we have gained a new crop of members and are ecstatic to have new faces and people to get to know. You will have the opportunity to get to know them as well when the Member’s page goes live later this week. Thank you for sharing ConnectWork on Main with your friends, partners, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, they’s/them’s and all the people not directly connected to you.
Sharing the CoWork is the first step to helping us create a thriving and vibrant ecosystem. We can’t do it without your support! Now on to all the things!
We have new furniture! If you are following us on social, you probably already know but we have new furniture! We are over the moon to be creating a space that is sensory-friendly while keeping the mid-century modern mad men vibe (sans the chauvinistic stuff). We know how important it is to be comfortable in a space and that is what we are all about.
There is a multitude of seating options and ways to work in the CoWork. Here are a few of the current variations and options…
- Standing height
- Regular desks
- Dining table in the cafe area
- Conference room
- Collaborative room (The Benoit Room)
- Nesting desks – mobile and designed to help you create a workstation anywhere in the space
Wish List & Coming Soon
Here are a few things we will be adding in the very near future
- Podcasting space – pop up with equipment to check out and use
- Library space – a quiet area with printed resources and comfy chairs
- New desks to accommodate a transformer space concept
- Growler Library – you will be able to check out and use the community growlers
- Theatre area with lounge-ish seating
Wish List & Dreaming
- Spiffy chairs – this is a work in progress
- Tool lending library
- Exercise area
- Unwanted/unused growlers from local breweries – we already have North Country covered
2/14 – Cowork Cohort Coffee Chat
This event is open to Cowork members and their plus one.
2/21 – WELS – Women’s Empowering Luncheon
This event is open to all female-presenting people who are looking for a place to come together every month and connect with other women/people in the community. It was held at the 11th Frame Bar and Grille for the last 3 years.
Coffee is a staple here at ConnectWork on Main. We have a regular coffee maker available if you know you will be pounding cups all day. There is also a Keurig with standard K-cups. Recently we added reusable JavaJig cups and filters to cut down on the number of K-cups being sent to the landfill. Current grinds available in the cafe are Keurig-grind house coffee from Cummings with more coming soon.